- [BABY LOVES HIGH CONTRAST COLORS] From 0 to 6 months, newborn babies can only see objects range from 7 inches to 27 inches, and they are sensitive to black and white colors. They will show great interest in high contrast cards and stay focused on the cards.
- [MULTI-PURPOSE] A good tool to train brain-hand coordination skills, improve dexterity, color awareness, expand knowledge
- [STIMULATING BRAIN DEVELOPMENT] Baby's brain is not as adults, it is able to capture the fast-moving flash cards. As they learn more during childhood, their ability to learn when grow-up will be expanded
- [PRACTICING EYE FOCUS] It uses the visual post-image principle to stimulate baby vision with simple black-and-white high contrast images, and develop the ability of infants to find goals and focus on both eyes
- [ENHANCE PARENT BABY BONDING] The eye is the extension of the brain and promoting the health of the infant's visual nervous system is part of early childhood education. Showing black white flashcards to baby is also a good activity baby and parents enjoy, and it enhances the baby parents bonding
- [100% PERFECT GIFT FOR NEWBORN] Great choice for this Christmas, baby shower, holiday gifts. They are made with good material and 100% safe for the baby. It will bring joy and fun to both baby and parents.
- [HIGH QUALITY] The iron box using the integration of the technology, corner smooth, no sharp edge, not stabbed baby.
- [CUTE DESIGN] Vivid cartoon pattern design and bright color attractive baby's attention greatly, it can bring great fun to your kid.
🔓OUR GUARANTEE 🔥
We understand buying items online can be intimidating, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.